• Designed for flat-sided tubes up to 23mm thick • Firm spring prevents movement while riding • Two bracket options to better fit small and large frames
Sprint-worthy stiffness meets climb-friendly weight in Cannondale's Hollowgram Si Road Crank Set. Cannondale's One Piece Integration 3D forging is the secret to keeping this aluminum crank feathery-light and incredibly stiff. Plus, it's finished off with FSA's high-performance chainrings for flawless 10-speed shifting.
- Weight: 128g (100mm length) - Available in 70-120mm lengths - Angle: +6 degree - Steerer clamp: 1 1/8-inch - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Dial in your bike fit with Cannondale's C2 Traditional Bend Road Bar. Crafted from lightweight aluminum, these bars have a classic bend for excellent comfort while riding in the drops. The 140mm drop allows for ample arm clearance and optimal leverage while sprinting and driving up steep climbs.
$35.00 - $45.00
With three layers of high-tech materials, Cannondale's Microfiber Plus Premium Bar Tape treats your hands like royalty. A breathable, tacky microfiber outer layer keeps its grip in all conditions and has an incredible feel on bare hands. Cushioning EVA foam has just the right amount of squish and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration damping. This triple-threat in comfort will leave your hands feeling fresher for the whole ride.
- Weight: 121g (100mm length) - Available in 70-120mm lengths - Angle: +6 degree - Steerer clamp: 1 1/8-inch - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Cannondale's Cityscape Grips offer a comfortable and secure gripping surface. They use anti-slip lock rings for excellent control, and aluminum end plugs for a durable and stylish finish.
Cannondale's OPI Stem is the ultimate lightweight upgrade for your Lefty Fork. Its 2-piece threaded design is made of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum. Available in a wide range of lengths and rises, dialing in your perfect fit is a breeze.
- Available in 70-120mm lengths - Angle: +6 degree - Steerer clamp: 1 1/8-inch - Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Cannondale's OPI Steerer is made for Cannondale's Lefty fork and their OPI Stem (both sold separately), to give you a lightweight system-integrated stem/steerer. Its threaded design is made of durable 2024 aluminum.
Cannondale's Superlight Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
Cannondale’s class-defining Hollowgram SiSL2 Road Crankset sets a standard in an ultra-light, super stiff crankset. The revolutionary CNC-manufacturing technique creates hollow crank arms that are super-stiff, yet feather light. Building on that theme, Cannondale’s One-Piece Integration technology allowed them to create the museum-worthy SpiderRing, an ultra-stiff single-piece chainring and spider machined out of one solid block of aluminum. Available in standard and compact options, this next-level crankset is 10/11-speed compatible.
Go ahead, cause a little trouble — Cannondale's Hooligan Saddle is with you. Featuring stylish, two-tone graphics, this low-profile saddle sports a sleek shape that makes it easy to move around for added control.
Cannondale's All Mountain Flat Handlebar is crafted from custom-butted 2014 aluminum for great strength, stiffness and light weight. You'll love the wrist-friendly, 10-degree backsweep and 680mm width.
- Carbon fiber shaft provides superior road vibration damping for improved-comfort - Low-profile twin-bolt head offers infinite seat angle adjustment, available in 15mm and zero offset to help riders fine tune bike fit - Extended rail clamp reduces load to the saddle rails and offers rock solid saddle installation and power transfer
• Low profile, easy attachment to framesfeaturing an Si dropout • Full adjustable length for range of frame sizes • Lightweight aluminum construction
Cannondale's D2 Grips feature dual-density rubber and a tacky texture for a comfortable and secure grip that maximizes your control and confidence.
Choose Cannondale's Quick Saddle and enjoy comfortable cycling adventures. With a molded nylon shell and chromoly rails offering sturdy support, this plush perch also provides plenty of padding to pamper your posterior. And, the synthetic cover will look great for years to come.
- 9/16" axle with sealed bearing system keeps out the elements for years of use - Full aluminum alloy body is lightweight and durable - Integrated rubber blocks and surface grip tape offer excellent traction
Cannondale's D3 Grips offer dual-density rubber for a comfortable and secure gripping surface. They feature anti-slip lock rings for excellent control, and aluminum end plugs for a durable and stylish finish.
Cannondale's Pro Grip Premium Bar Tape delivers a durable and tacky surface for unbelievable grip in all conditions. The polymer-coated EVA foam feels great with or without gloves, and you'll love the gel backing for extra vibration dampening to help reduce hand fatigue.
$19.95 - $24.99
Add a little comfort and style to your ride with Cannondale's Synapse Bar Tape. It features a soft and durable suede finish with a gel backing for your riding enjoyment.
• Telescoping leg that offers expanded versatility to fit a wide range of bicycles • Crafted of lightweight and durable aluminum alloy • Equipped with a firm spring that prevents movement while riding • Includes a retro adapter plate
Add some extra style to your bars with Cannondale's Alloy Handlebar End Plugs. These low-profile plugs provide some added protection for you and your bars, and use expansion plugs to secure your tape and caps.
$17.99 - $25.00
Cannondale's Superlight Microfiber Premium Bar Tape is thin and tacky, offering exceptional feedback from the bar for uncompromising performance. This tape is perforated for breathability, and its grippy surface allows for better control, even when moist or wet. Plus, it's durable and easy to clean, so it holds up under the most demanding conditions.
$60.00 - $65.00
Cannondale's 1.5-inch Stem comes in plenty of options to fine-tune the fit on your bike. This stem works with larger 1.5-inch steerers, frequently found on Cannondale's front-suspension bikes. Using Cannondale's One-Piece-Integration process, it's made of a single piece of durable, lightweight 2024 aluminum.
$60.00 - $65.00
Designed for use with Cannondale's Headshok (sold separately), the Headshok Stem is tough, light, and ready to ride. - Sleek styling with maximum strength and stiffness - Forged from a single block of lightweight 2024 aluminum with our patented OPI 3D forging process, these stems are exceptionally light and strong - 31.8mm clamp interface - Weight: 185 grams (100mm length)
Page 1 of 1