Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.25
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
- Street style tread paired with heavy-duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Please note that E-Bike-rated tires also can be used with non-E-bikes and are generally more durable than standard tires *NOTE: SKU 592305 is a 16 x 3.0-inch tire (16 x 2.125-inch image shown)
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
Mountain bike tires, there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well. • 27.5 x 2.0-inch replacement tire • 30 TPI casing • 65 PSI • All mountain tread pattern • Bead: wire • Long-wearing tire compound
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' 29-inch Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails and city streets.
E-bikes are wonderfully engineered capable machines, but they put greater stresses and abuse on their tires because of being tasked to carry the load of a heavy duty frame, battery packs, electric motor, electronics, as well as the weight of the rider and any additional cargo. The Serfas E-VIDA is manufactured using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage, long-lasting tire with superior grip and handling characteristics versatile enough to get you around town with ease, both on and off the beaten path. Outfit your e-bike with tires built for the task, and enjoy the benefits of the Serfas E-VIDA. - Manufactured using e-bike specific compounds specially formulated for high mileage & superior grip - Grippy inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65 PSI
Serfas' Vida is the perfect tire for commuting, touring, and everyday riding. Its Survivor Flat-Protection System, durable rubber compound for long life, and grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Seca-RS Road Folding is a superb tire combining a fast-rolling, long-wearing 60-durometer rubber center tread with 56-durometer sides for excellent cornering. This fine tire also boasts a compliant 120 thread-per-inch casing and Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System.
Page 1 of 3 Next page