Giro's Sentrie Techlace offers elite-level performance with the comfort of laces and the convenience of a strap. The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening and easy pull-to-release function for quick in-and-out of the shoe. The Sentrie Techlace is constructed with a lightweight bonded and welded breathable upper and an Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole. Inside the shoe, the SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedaling efficiency.
- Techlace + Boa L6 dial (1mm + with macro release), Toe and heel microfiber reinforcements, Welded and bonded upper
- Easton EC70 carbon composite, Steel hardware, Replaceable walking pads
- Super Natural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support, Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 245 grams (size 42.5)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 43||768686027406||7077072||GFS251255727|