Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
Like a boss is a term that gets thrown around a lot. Rest assured, WTB's Trail Boss is the real deal with tight tread spacing for high speed, and tall, blocky knobs that really dig in when you grab the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supported, siped side knobs keep you on your line as the trail loses its camber or as you push into a corner. Plus, WTB's TCS tires deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds. There's a new boss in town.
Vittoria's Corsa CX III is one of the world's best known cotton-walled tubular tires. Unbelievably fast, supremely supple, and proven in every detail, the Corsa CX III is the choice for the open road. - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Isogrip compound for enhanced cornering control - 250 grams (700 x 23)
The Cross-XG is Vittoria’s versatile do-everything CX and Gravel design, proven through years of podium celebrations. Season after season the Cross-XG is the do-everything tread you can depend on. Not sure what the race course is like? Looking for a bit more tread, without slowing you down? The Cross-XG can handle it. - Center ridge rolls fast on hard surfaces - Medium depth tread design - Generous spacing in mid and side tread provides confident cornering in a range of conditions
Vittoria's Rubino Pro is an ever-popular all-rounder with a great mix of features. It sports Vittoria's Prisma Vector Tread Design and the 150 thread-per-inch casing make for top-notch cornering and exceptionally low rolling resistance. A folding Kevlar bead helps to keep the tire light, and the long-wearing compound guarantees many miles of riding pleasure. And, Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting offers excellent flat resistance.
$54.99 - $119.99
Get rowdy, rubber-side-down on Vittoria's Saguaro tires. Their multi-height lugs love hardpack and rocks, but moonlight in loose and sandy, too, all while keeping rolling resistance low. These tires' versatility will keep you in control all the way up and down the mountain.
- Plus size tire with all weather Silica rubber blend - Weight optimized 120tpi casing - Tubeless ready bead/casing
$55.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
If you're ever in the mood to lay down thick rubber strips at the start line then light it up with the Surly Black Floyd. Designed to run higher pressure on hardpack or pavement, this tire allows you to cover some distance quickly. The low profile bricks making up the tread give great grip on hard surfaces and minimize rolling resistance.
$60.00 - $69.95
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.25
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Fast rolling yet grippy center line with robust corner tread for grip on all surfaces - Kelvar belting helps prevent flats - Reflective sidewall striping - Bead: Wire
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long threaded Presta valve - 700 x 35-43 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
$10.99 - $14.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$31.00 - $36.00
Protect your tube from spoke hooks with CT Cotton Rim Tape. - Adhesive Backing - 10 Rolls Per Box
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Page 1 of 4 Next page