Byway is for days of endless hardpack exploration and gravel grinding while also providing noticeable efficiency on any pavement linking it all together. A swiftly smooth centerline is paired to a textured intermediate section that provides a seamless transition onto small outer knobs for unwavering traction in loose dirt and gravel. Prominent outer knobs also extend down the sidewall to provide an additional level of defense from roadside unpleasantries of all shapes and sizes. Byway 34 is an identical replacement to the previously named Exposure 34 tire. We renamed the tire to create a uniform naming structure where all tires are named according to the tread pattern. SG2 PUNCTURE PROTECTION: Most sizes of this tire are available with our all-new SG2 Puncture Protection, which is a lightweight nylon insert that provides bead-to-bead coverage and ensures every area of the tire is defended against slashes and punctures. As events become progressively rougher and cyclists pedal farther, gravel gets tougher. It only makes sense for gravel tires to become tougher as well. Please refer to the charts below to determine which versions are available with SG2. - Nylon fibers have a flat profile, which reduces the amount of rubber needed to fill the gaps between fibers and minimizes weight. - Protected SG2 gravel tires feature a 120tpi casing, which improves suppleness compared to a traditional 60tpi tire. - SG2 was specifically designed to be a puncture protection layer, but it also improves air retention and eliminates seeping at the sidewall. FEATURES: - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt. - High volume tire enables a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction.
Our most dirt-focused Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus TCS tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without feeling slow on the pavement required to reach them. - Smooth centerline for efficiency with diamond-shaped outer knobs for grip in the dirt - High volume tire enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great corning traction - Designed to meet ETRTO standards, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System) tires feature the best of both worlds: they boast the ride benefits & reliability of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a tube-type tire
Indoor-training has never been so technical! Featuring our special compound and tread pattern and our strongest casing, this tire is designed expressly to disperse heat and reduce noise generated by home trainers. Keep your race tires clean and safe for race day, and spend your indoor-training miles on the Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer.
$65.00 - $75.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 27.5 (650B) x 2.1
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.25
- Street style tread paired with heavy-duty rubber compound - Perfect tire for E-Bikes and some recumbents - Please note that E-Bike-rated tires also can be used with non-E-bikes and are generally more durable than standard tires *NOTE: SKU 592305 is a 16 x 3.0-inch tire (16 x 2.125-inch image shown)
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Street urban comfort tire w/smooth center grooved for traction & lateral knobs for grip • Wire bead
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 40c
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$19.95 - $24.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
• Basic replacement grade tire suited for urban riding as well as some off-road • 20 x 2.125
- Urban tire with a durable thick rubber casing - Smooth thick center tread with deep siping for all-weather traction and low rolling resistance - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat-Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path and rolling down city streets. The extra-thick tread rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. And with 3 glass and thorn-thwarting layers, the Survivor has superior puncture protection as well.
E-bikes are wonderfully engineered capable machines, but they put greater stresses and abuse on their tires because of being tasked to carry the load of a heavy duty frame, battery packs, electric motor, electronics, as well as the weight of the rider and any additional cargo. The Serfas E-VIDA is manufactured using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage, long-lasting tire with superior grip and handling characteristics versatile enough to get you around town with ease, both on and off the beaten path. Outfit your e-bike with tires built for the task, and enjoy the benefits of the Serfas E-VIDA. - Manufactured using e-bike specific compounds specially formulated for high mileage & superior grip - Grippy inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65 PSI
Page 1 of 3 Next page